Wellness Coaching for Busy Moms
Wellness Coaching is…
- Working together to find the vision you want for your health and wellness.
- Someone that sees the strengths that you might not see in yourself to help you achieve your goals.
- An accountability partner to keep you on track.
- Letting you decide the action you want to take for your health.
My Approach to Wellness Coaching
When many people think of a coach, they often think of someone who cheered (or yelled) on the sidelines during their high school sports game. This person might have been more directive in their approach and you expected to be told what to do at each practice.
Working With a Wellness Coach is Much Different
As your coach, I allow you to be the expert of your life, while highlighting themes, observing strengths and brainstorming options as needed.
We’ll work together to create a path for what works best for you when it comes to your health and wellness so you can not only achieve your goals, but create lasting habits along the way to keep those goals.
Start Where You Are Without Judgement
As a wellness coach, I will support you right where you are at with total support, encouragement and acceptance. Wellness coaching is a safe, no judgement zone where you can openly talk about your successes as well as your challenges along your wellness journey.
Benefits of Working with a Board Certified Coach
break through overwhelm
In our first session, we'll break through the overwhelming feeling of being stuck.
We'll get crystal clear on your challenges and exactly what you want your future to look like.
As a Mayo Clinic Trained Wellness Coach, I can help you reach your goals in a safe & effective way.
No two people are alike, so you're wellness goals shouldn't be either. Let's create a plan unique to you.
Stay on track in a judgement free environment. Get off track? No problem. We'll work through it together.
Create achievable goals
We'll work together to create small goals that add up to big results over time and a time frame that makes sense for you.
See how your strengths can be your advantage in achieving your goals.
Access to HIPPA compliant messaging in between sessions. So you get support when you need it most.
Turn habits into a lasting lifestyle that feels as natural as brushing your teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You’ve tried to make changes towards a healthier lifestyle in the past and fell back to old habits quickly.
- You’re struggling to achieve a specific health or wellness goal such as weight management, quitting smoking, going to the gym regularly, or making healthier food choices.
- You know you need to make a change, but you can’t seem to find the motivation to get into action.
- Your doctor recommended that you look into some healthier lifestyle options, but you don’t know where to start.
- You have an open mind to finding new solutions that you haven’t considered before, or you want to collaborate on finding the right solution for you
- A meal planning program
- Feeling pressured to make changes that don’t fit your personality
- A lecture on your health, or being reprimanded.
- Prescribed nutrition instruction
- a “one size fits all” program
- Weight Loss
- Stress Management
- Finding Life Balance
- Work/Life Balance
- Self-Care Strategies
- Creating Lifelong Healthy Habits
- Healthy Physical Activity
- Prioritizing Multiple Goals
- Exploring Healthy Meal Options
- Identifying Strengths